|RedCam CentralSite Admin
Joined: 14 Dec 2006
Location: Los Angeles
|Posted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:40 am Post subject: Fixing Apple Color's "loop bug" - ColorFixer
ColorFixer is a small utility for fixing the "looping bug" which may occur in Apple Color projects when the project contains reference files (proxies) for a spanned .R3D file. It works by changing the XML files inside a Color project file.
It is strongly recommended that you make a backup of the Color project file before running this program on it.
You would normally use it as follows:
- In FCP, "Send to Color"
- Close Color
- Find the Color project file (usually in ~/documents/Color Documents/)
- Make backup of Color project file
- Launch ColorFixer and click "Fix Color Project"
- Select the Color project file
- ColorFixer processes the Color project and reports its progress
- Read end of progress log and check whether your clips have been successfully changed
- Double click Color project file and work in Color
You can download from http://www.daun.ch/software/
RedCam Central Founder
EPIC-M #5XX & #6XX - Rentals Now Available