|RedCam CentralSite Admin
Joined: 14 Dec 2006
Location: Los Angeles
|Posted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:11 pm Post subject: The Foundry announces STORM 1.0v2
Posted March 24th, 2011 by The Foundry:
"The Foundry is pleased to announce the availability of STORM 1.0v2.
This patch release addresses a number of stability issues and also one new feature and one feature enhancement."
STORM 1.0v2 can be found here:
* Storm now supports the RED Rocket Breakout Box, allowing you to output 4K images to 4K monitors or projectors.
* Tape Name metadata is now included when you export DPX files. Tape Name information assists conforming in some 3rd Party applications.The Foundry Storm 1.0v2
* It was possible to remove both the audio and video tracks from a clip, resulting in a blank Bin clip.
* Overlapping multi-track Timelines were not reading tracks in the correct sequential order, from the ítopí downward.
* EXR and DPX exports defaulted to 8-bit precision, resulting in clipping.
* XML files exported to Final Cut Pro did not handle multi-track audio correctly.
* Importing and conforming XML containing merged tracks from Final Cut Pro added íMergedí to the file name instead of retaining the basic RED clip name.
* Removing audio tracks from multiple Bin clips simultaneously was causing Storm to crash.
* Grid view in the Media Pool was clipping column names in the right-click context menus.
* Dragging-and-dropping saved Looks onto multiple clips was causing Storm to crash.
RedCam Central Founder
EPIC-M #5XX & #6XX - Rentals Now Available