RedCam Central Forum IndexRedCam Central Forum IndexRED EPIC Rentals
FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

RedCam Central Forum Index » RED DSMC General Discussion » EPIC STAGE Clarification and update
View previous topic
View next topic

Reply to topic
 EPIC STAGE Clarification and update
RedCam Central
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:50 pm    Post subject: EPIC STAGE Clarification and update Reply with quote

EPIC STAGE Clarification and Update

Important note, As we are getting closer to beginning Stage 1, As of now any new RED ONE purchase going forward will not be eligable for Stages 1-3.5.

STAGE 1 ("TATTOO"):
Keep your RED ONE and get "TATTOO" package ( CLOSED - Awaiting Delivery )

Selected and notified privately by RED only. VERY LIMITED NUMBER.
Cameras only eligible if invoiced by RED or having completed the official RED ownership transfer process on or before October 29, 2009.
Keep your RED ONE and serial number is executed. "Executed" means not eligible for any other trade-in offers/credits.
Cameras with voided warranties are not eligible for ANY trade-in offers/credits.

Cost is $28,000 and it comes with: 1x S35 MYSTERIUM-X brain with PL mount, 1x Bomb EVF, 1x REDMOTE, 1x Side CF Module, 1x Module Adaptor, 1x Pro I/O Module, 1x Pro Battery Module, 2x REDVOLT standard batteries, and 1x travel charger.

RED ONE M-X Upgrade price of $4500 (normally $5750).

STAGE 2:
Keep your RED ONE and get EPIC-X Stage 2 package ( RESERVATIONS CLOSED - Awaiting completion of Stage 1 )

Cameras only eligible if invoiced by RED or having completed the official RED ownership transfer process on or before October 29, 2009.
Keep your RED ONE and serial number is executed. "Executed" means not eligible for any other trade-in offers/credits.
Cameras with voided warranties are not eligible for ANY trade-in offers/credits.

Reservation period over. Payment for Stage 2 deposits due by June 1, 2010. Deposit is $5000 per camera executed for Stage 2.
Cost is $28,000 less $8500 to keep your RED ONE. Net price of $19,500 and comes with: 1x S35 MYSTERIUM-X brain with PL mount, 1x 5" LCD, 1x REDMOTE, 1x Side CF Module, 1x Module Adaptor, 1x Base I/O Module, 1x Pro Battery Module, 2x REDVOLT standard batteries, and 1x travel charger. NOTE: Upgrades available for select monitoring options and modules. i.e 1x Base I/O Module can be upgraded to PRO I/O Module by paying price difference. Details as we get closer.

RED ONE M-X Upgrade price of $4500 (normally $5750).
You must take delivery within 30 days from notification that your order is ready for delivery. Notification order based on R1 Delivery date

STAGE 3:
Trade-in your RED ONE and get EPIC-X Stage 3 package ( NEW R1 ELIGIBILITY CLOSED )

Trade-in your RED ONE and serial number is executed. "Executed" means not eligible for any other trade-in offers/credits.

Cost is $28,000 less $17,500 to trade-in your RED ONE. Net price of $10,500 and comes with: 1x S35 MYSTERIUM-X brain with PL mount, 1x 2.8" LCD, 1x REDMOTE, 1x Side CF Module, 1x Module Adaptor, 1x Base I/O Module, 1x Pro Battery Module, 2x REDVOLT standard batteries, and 1x travel charger. NOTE: Upgrades available for select monitoring options and modules. i.e 1x Base I/O Module can be upgraded to PRO I/O Module by paying price difference. Details as we get closer.

You must take delivery within 30 days from notification that your order is ready for delivery. Notification order based on R1 Delivery date.

STAGE 3.5: Trade-in your RED ONE and get EPIC S35 Brain (NEW R1 ELIGIBILITY ENDED TODAY)

Cameras only eligible if invoiced by RED or having completed the official RED ownership transfer process after October 29, 2009 but ON OR BEFORE May 22, 2010.

Trade-in your RED ONE and serial number is executed. "Executed" means not eligible for any other trade-in offers/credits.

Cost is $28,000 less $17,500 to trade-in your RED ONE. Net price of $10,500 for 1x S35 MYSTERIUM-X brain with PL mount.
Will begin shipping once all Stage 3 orders have been notified they are ready for delivery. You must take delivery within 30 days from notification that your order is ready for delivery.

STAGE 4: Purchase EPIC S35 Brain

Available to RED ONE camera owners that were invoiced by RED or completed the official RED ownership transfer process after May 22, 2010 (as well as all non-RED ONE owners).

Cost is $28,000 for 1x S35 MYSTERIUM-X brain with PL mount.
Will begin shipping once all Stage 3.5 orders have been notified they are ready for delivery. You must take delivery within 30 days from notification that your order is ready for delivery . Notifications go back to the order of date/time order placed.

SCARLET CREDIT: (NEW R1 ELIGIBILITY ENDED)

If you do not execute your trade-in option in Stages 1-3.5, you are still eligible to keep your RED ONE and and receive a one-time credit of 12% on a Single SCARLET FULL SYSTEM.

Cameras only eligible if invoiced by RED or having completed the official RED ownership transfer process ON OR BEFORE May 22, 2010.
Once this credit is selected, the corresponding RED ONE will be marked at executed. "Executed" means not eligible for any other trade-in offers/credits.

EPIC-M #5XX & #6XX - Rentals Now Available
IMDB Credits
Reply to topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: