RedCam Central Forum IndexRedCam Central Forum IndexRED EPIC Rentals
FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

RedCam Central Forum Index » RED ONE M-X » Anyone can help me? How can I make a reservation for the cam
View previous topic
View next topic

Reply to topic
 Anyone can help me? How can I make a reservation for the cam
sestival
New Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:41 pm    Post subject: Anyone can help me? How can I make a reservation for the cam Reply with quote

Confused Hi, I can't see any place in the company's site where I can make a reservation for the camera. I wrote to the company but I haven't received any answer, only a track number for the email but anything else.
Please can anybody help me? Thanks Question
RedCam Central
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome sestival,

Reservations are currently closed. The next time they will open again will be at NAB and the conditions may be slightly different than the first round.

Red will update their website (www.Red.com) around April 16th with the new reservation details. Also, I will be in Las Vegas for the NAB Show and will be updating the forum here with news and info during that week.

Benvenuto! What are your plans if you get a reservation?

EPIC-M #5XX & #6XX - Rentals Now Available
IMDB Credits
sestival
New Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks dear friend. I'm really unhappy to hear such a bad news...I'm a direcor and also a sfx expert and I'm planning to be one of the first here in Italy using this fantastic camera in one of my next horror-sci fi projects.
I heared about the camera only few days ago but I became immediately a big fan of this fantastic Object. I saw some footage and It seems to be really a revolution for the digital cinema.
So have you never seen the camera? Did you touch it? Very Happy
Do you really think it will be possible to buy one of it in a short time?
Many thanks and compliments for the site.
SERGIO STIVALETTI
RedCam Central
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, sestival, for your kind words.

I was fortunate to be able to attend one of the screenings that Red held in Los Angeles for some of the first public viewings of their 4K footage. It was simply awe inspiring and the excitement in the room was contagious.

I have yet to actually see, in person, a Red One model, but that will all change in just over 1 week, when I will be attending the National Association of Broadcasters convention in Las Vegas.

Many people have had their doubts about a company promising such tremendous advancements... but I have witnessed this beore and I know it is possible, with the right people involved with a the passion and spark necessary to pull it off.

Please tell us more about yourself? (I am partly Italian and one day soon hope to visit Italy!)

EPIC-M #5XX & #6XX - Rentals Now Available
IMDB Credits
Reply to topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: