RedCam Central Forum IndexRedCam Central Forum IndexRED EPIC Rentals
FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

RedCam Central Forum Index » Third Party RED Products » Cooke Optics Announces Red Support for /i Technology
View previous topic
View next topic

Reply to topic
 Cooke Optics Announces Red Support for /i Technology
RedCam Central
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:51 pm    Post subject: Cooke Optics Announces Red Support for /i Technology Reply with quote

Hot of the press:

(Leicester, UK. – April 2, 2007) Cooke Optics Ltd., a premier manufacturer of precision lenses for the motion picture industry, announces that Red Digital Cinema has joined the growing list of companies who have incorporated support for the Cooke-developed /i Technology into their product lines. /i Technology enables film and digital cameras to automatically record key lens and camera data for every film frame shot and provide it to post-production teams digitally. The technology streamlines both production and post, saving significant time and costs and eliminating guesswork, while enabling greater creative freedom...

...Ted Schilowitz, Leader of the Rebellion at Red Digital Cinema, said, “With /i Cooke has brought advanced electronics to the age-old craft of creating world-class optics. They’re helping to advance the state of digital cinematography by taking the process of recording of critical lens information out of the manual realm and making it available immediately and perpetually -- on set and downstream.”

Full Press Release:

http://www.cookeoptics.com/cooke.nsf/press/red07

Additional Info:

http://www.cookeoptics.com/cooke.nsf/dcb2d81e7e2672ed85256e710062d65e/48dc354c93cba35485256e850072db6a?OpenDocument

http://www.cookeoptics.com/cooke.nsf/dcb2d81e7e2672ed85256e710062d65e/72c09d12311d3fee85257205005800cc?OpenDocument

One would infer that Cooke may be making the Red Primes talked about previously, and now possibly more glass. Also, this is the first time we have heard the branding of Red "Lumina" lenses.

As a Guest, you are currently unable to view/download the file attachments in this post.
Please Register or Log In to access attachments.

EPIC-M #5XX & #6XX - Rentals Now Available
IMDB Credits
Reply to topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: