RedCam Central Forum IndexRedCam Central Forum IndexRED EPIC Rentals
FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

RedCam Central Forum Index » RED Digital Cinema General Discussion » Vote for Red on the "Wired 40"
View previous topic
View next topic

Reply to topic
 Vote for Red on the "Wired 40"
RedCam Central
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:45 pm    Post subject: Vote for Red on the "Wired 40" Reply with quote

Wired Magazine has what they call the "Wired 40", which is their annual list of the world's most innovative technology companies. Being a longtime subscriber, I always look forward to the list, which was just released in the April issue.

This year, they have also added an online version where people can vote on the companies listed as well as add their own suggestions to the list.

I thought that Red would be a prime candidate, so I have taken the liberty of adding Red Digital Cinema to the list. If you like, you can vote for them (click on the green up arrow next to their name (which will be listed under "New" in the sort selection.)

I would imagine we will soon see an article about Red in an upcoming Wired... and perhaps Red will make the "Wired 40" in the not too distant future. Here is the description from the Wired website:

"THE WIRED 40 -- They're masters of innovation and technology, global thinkers that dominate their industries and point the way to the future. Our 10th annual list of the 40 most wired companies in the world.

WEIGH IN ON THE WIRED 40: Each year the editors name a short list of companies for the Wired 40. Now, you can have a vote as well."

Vote here: www.wired.com/wired/archive/15.04/wired40_vote.html

EPIC-M #5XX & #6XX - Rentals Now Available
IMDB Credits
RedCam Central
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update: Currently, Red sits at the top of the online version of the "Wired 40"!

Others must be noticing to have kept it there for so long now. Very cool. If you haven't checked it out, the link, again, is:

http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/15.04/wired40_vote.html

IMDB Credits
RedCam Central
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Red Digital Cinema STILL sits at the top of the Wired 40 list ever since I submitted them as a candidate. It seems Red is far ahead of other competing entires. Very Cool. Please forward to other people you may know... Make sure you click on "Top Rated" to see the correct order of the list.

http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/15.04/wired40_vote.html

IMDB Credits
Reply to topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: