RedCam Central Forum IndexRedCam Central Forum IndexRED EPIC Rentals
FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

RedCam Central Forum Index » Shot on RED » Open Call to all RED Shooters, Producers, Directors...
View previous topic
View next topic

Reply to topic
 Open Call to all RED Shooters, Producers, Directors...
RedCam Central
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:45 pm    Post subject: Open Call to all RED Shooters, Producers, Directors... Reply with quote

This was posted online by Ted Schilowitz of RED recently:

"Open Call to all RED Shooters, Producers, Directors, and Projects shot on RED.

Many of you have seen the RED reel we put together a few months back, that we screened at NAB and in numerous other venues around the Globe.

I'm starting to work on the next RED reel, with the target of premiering it on the Huge Screen at IBC in Mid Sept.

If any of you would like to submit clips for consideration, I've set up a special area for this to upload H.264 QuickTimes of your R3D's. Our friends at WireDrive offer a service to the industry that allows for client review of files in a very sophisticated fashion. They have agreed to help us with a special upload area. I will put the details on this thread once the site is set up and ready (should be a few days from now)

Please feel free to send me an email alerting me that you are posting QT's there, and we will take a look, and get back in touch with you if we want to use some of the material in the upcoming reel."

Thanks

+ Ted

ted@red.com

EPIC-M #5XX & #6XX - Rentals Now Available
IMDB Credits
Reply to topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: