RedCam Central Forum IndexRedCam Central Forum IndexRED EPIC Rentals
FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

RedCam Central Forum Index » RED ONE M-X » Do you have a RED Camera reservation?
View previous topic
View next topic

Reply to topic
 Do you have a RED Camera reservation?
RedCam Central
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:30 am    Post subject: Do you have a RED Camera reservation? Reply with quote

If you have a RED One reservation, what are your plans for your camera, once it is received? Which lens and accessories are you planning to use with it?
EPIC-M #5XX & #6XX - Rentals Now Available
IMDB Credits

Last edited by RedCam Central on Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
kram
New Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I reserved a Red One Camera only just recently. With 3 hours before reservations closing I took the plunge and have a body numbered in the 1400's. Whether this means Red did not sell their quota of reservations, is open to speculation. No decisions yet on lenses or accessories as I need to learn more about options and availability of same. Pretty sure a PL mount and a B4 mount to allow me to service my TVC and Doco markets. Keen to find out if the B4 mount will have the electrics through to the camera to allow the lens functions. Pretty sure I read on a thread that Red will have a range of mounts to allow still lenses to be used but not with electrics initially.
RedCam Central
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kram wrote:
Hi, I reserved a Red One Camera only just recently. With 3 hours before reservations closing I took the plunge and have a body numbered in the 1400's. Whether this means Red did not sell their quota of reservations, is open to speculation. No decisions yet on lenses or accessories as I need to learn more about options and availability of same. Pretty sure a PL mount and a B4 mount to allow me to service my TVC and Doco markets. Keen to find out if the B4 mount will have the electrics through to the camera to allow the lens functions. Pretty sure I read on a thread that Red will have a range of mounts to allow still lenses to be used but not with electrics initially.

Welcome to the site, Kram. So you waited 'til the last minute... what finally pushed you over the edge to make the purchase?

I also have heard about the B4 mounts, but that the electronics may not be supported at first. Hopefully they work that out. I'll see if I can learn more about the developments there.

EPIC-M #5XX & #6XX - Rentals Now Available
IMDB Credits
Reply to topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: