|RedCam CentralSite Admin
Joined: 14 Dec 2006
Location: Los Angeles
|Posted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:30 pm Post subject: Adobe Releases EPIC Support!
Posted online today from Adobe's Dave McGavran:
"I am very happy to announce that Adobe has released the EPIC Plugin for Premiere Pro, After Effects and Adobe Media Encoder. It is avail for CS5.5 and you can download it here:
New Features Include:
1. EPIC support including Rocket Support for EPIC
2. EPIC HDR support, import multiple tracks or blend them together
3. The ability to rotate and flip footage based on the camera orientation flag in R3D metadata
4. R3D Source Settings dialog now supports Echo port in Premiere Pro
5. Increased size of RED R3D Source Settings dialog on larger monitors
3-5 all work with Red One footage as well as EPIC footage, so this is a great update for everyone...
You can even apply this to the CS5.5 trial so there is no reason not to try this out...
Go get it and give us feedback..."
RedCam Central Founder
EPIC-M #5XX & #6XX - Rentals Now Available