RedCam Central Forum IndexRedCam Central Forum IndexRED EPIC Rentals
FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

RedCam Central Forum Index » National / Global RED Events » Scarlet and EPIC on tour with Ted Schilowitz
View previous topic
View next topic

Reply to topic
 Scarlet and EPIC on tour with Ted Schilowitz
RedCam Central
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:17 am    Post subject: Scarlet and EPIC on tour with Ted Schilowitz Reply with quote

Ted Schilowitz recently posted this online regarding his upcoming travels with Scarlet and EPIC:

"Next Round of International EPIC & Scarlet travels
Striking out again next week on another round of International Visits (a fairly regular occurrence as many of you know).

This time I start in Dubai at the CABSAT convention where I'm giving a speech (sort of like the NAB of the Middle East so I'm told) be interesting so see how that goes with all the Drama in Egypt right now... they've told me it's not affecting other countries in the region, but I guess we'll see.

Then I'll be in Istanbul for a short visit, and a casual get together with some RED users there... then off to China, Malaysia and Indonesia for some presentations and meetings there.

Any that are in China, Malaysia and Indonesia that want to check out the EPIC and Scarlet and learn more about the RED, please contact my friend Taiwah Lim via email:

limtaiwah@me.com

he can provide the details as he is organizing the events in those countries.

From there I head to Australia for a few days for some presentations there. I'll have details on who to connect with on email if you are in that part of the world and want to see the goods there.

Looking forward to this next trip - seeing many friends that are shooting RED all over the world, and meeting a bunch of new folks that are involved with the RED on the production and post sides.

There is a very short stop in Israel on the agenda - no big presentations planned, but I'm happy to meet whoever is there if they want to check out the gear and meet up.

Also, there is a trade show going on in London in Mid Feb (I'll be in other parts of the world as you can see, so I won't be there) but I do think there will be a fair amount of RED presence at that show… I know that Mystika is there showing of their system working with RED footage for 3D, and I presume there will be a number of other Production and Post companies showing their stuff… I'll check with the guys at Axis Films to see if they are doing anything at that show.

Back in LA in March and onto the preparations for the fun at NAB in April.

Latin America and another trip to india are planned sometime down the road. Latin America looks like a possibility this summer.
"

EPIC-M #5XX & #6XX - Rentals Now Available
IMDB Credits
Reply to topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: