RedCam Central Forum IndexRedCam Central Forum IndexRED EPIC Rentals
FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

RedCam Central Forum Index » RED Digital Cinema General Discussion » RED #270 & #1041 (Hill Digital) join w/RedCam Central
View previous topic
View next topic

Reply to topic
 RED #270 & #1041 (Hill Digital) join w/RedCam Central
RedCam Central
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:01 am    Post subject: RED #270 & #1041 (Hill Digital) join w/RedCam Central Reply with quote

-------------------------------------------------------

RedCam Central Update: I'd like to take this opportunity to let everyone know that RED #270 [03-28-08 update: and #1041] (owned by Chris Hill) have officially arrived at their new home in Los Angeles! First images were shot on Friday (Jan 11) during some simple interior lighting tests.

Also in Breaking News: Chris and I have formed a new partnership under his company name, Hill Digital, for both renting out Cameras, Equipment, and On-set Services as well as producing original content, starting with Short Films and Music Videos. Some of you in Hollywood may already know Chris from his many years in the industry as a Video and Camera Engineer, or by his former company and family owned business, Hill Production Services, where he specialized in high-speed cameras. (Chris and I met several years ago while working on Warner Brothers Features and PrimeTime shows doing Video and Computer Playback.)

This is an incredibly exciting time for us, as we have been following the developments of RED for almost 2 years now. Chris has elected me to be the spokesman for our efforts here on RedCam Central and elsewhere online. Hill Digital now have two RED ONE Cameras and we are working on putting together Rental packages and pricing. We will update everyone when they are available in the not too distant future (website coming soon).

Thanks to Jim, the RED Team, and everyone online for all of the great advice, support, opportunities, and friendships.

2008 is going to be an incredible year!

-------------------------------------------------------

As a Guest, you are currently unable to view/download the file attachments in this post.
Please Register or Log In to access attachments.

EPIC-M #5XX & #6XX - Rentals Now Available
IMDB Credits

Last edited by RedCam Central on Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:13 pm; edited 5 times in total
RedCam Central
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:37 pm    Post subject: Update (03-28-08) Reply with quote

Hill Digital has received its 2nd RED Camera (#1041). #270 has been used in many tests and some spec spots along with recent rental out on a large production which we will divulge details when the time is right.

RedCam Central has actually been neglected slightly since the arrival of the Cameras. There has been so much to do, and I now understand how other owners who were more vocal on the Forums have gone somewhat silent... Everyone is out shooting and posting and having way too much fun and it's hard to make the time for writing online!

I will try and make more of an effort as we start gearing up on some projects. So far we have been absolutely ecstatic about the quality of the Camera and image.

I have updated this thread with a lot more pictures from the day the first Camera arrived, and I will soon be posting many more pictures and clips of our first tests shoots and spec spots.

Thanks for stopping in, and please feel free to post questions and comments.

With RED #1041 also here, we are very excited about our upcoming projects.

Thanks again to Jim and the RED team! You really have disrupted things in a most positive, passionate, and creative manner!

EPIC-M #5XX & #6XX - Rentals Now Available
IMDB Credits
Reply to topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: