RedCam Central Forum IndexRedCam Central Forum IndexRED EPIC Rentals
FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

RedCam Central Forum Index » RED Digital Cinema General Discussion » How-to RED ONE Camera Videos
View previous topic
View next topic

Reply to topic
 How-to RED ONE Camera Videos
BKinzel
New Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:32 am    Post subject: How-to RED ONE Camera Videos Reply with quote

Hey everyone!

I wanted to give you guys a heads up that my website WonderHowTo.com has teamed up with IndieRentals and have created a complete tutorial of how-to videos for the RED ONE camera.

This camera is amazing! We are looking for feedback on our videos and some suggestions on additional how-to's you guys would like to see with the RED ONE in the future.

Here is the link to the playlist of the 9 videos currently created:
http://www.wonderhowto.com/community/member/mikegoedecke/playlists/learn-all-about-the-red-one-camera/

My goal in this thread is not to spam at all, but simply get you guys the footage I am sure you are going to love!

So please enjoy the videos and respond with all of your feedback and suggestions.

Thanks!
Reply to topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: