RedCam Central Forum IndexRedCam Central Forum IndexRED EPIC Rentals
FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

RedCam Central Forum Index » RED ONE M-X » Possible Stolen RED Camera
View previous topic
View next topic

Reply to topic
 Possible Stolen RED Camera
RedCam Central
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:04 pm    Post subject: Possible Stolen RED Camera Reply with quote

This is copied from a post on RED's website as to help the cause:

Possible Stolen Red Camera: Help Needed.

This is not a Red camera "first" that I ever wanted to be involved with. However, I am. I know there are a lot of Red One reservation holders that plan on renting out their cameras. Hopefully if this happens to any of you, we can all help each other recover our equipment.

We have gone almost four years without a losing a single camera, but that seems like it may change.

We shipped a Red One (serial number in the 90's), to Fresh Meadows, NY. Just outside Queens and Manhattan for a previous/established customer to use on his short film "On the Way Back" shooting from 12/3 - 12/9/07. He called us on 12/11/07 to extend his rental to the 12th (due to weather) and confirmed paying for his rental with a wire transfer confirmation number.

The camera never came back, the wire never came in and no tracking or wire transfer confirmation numbers lead us to anything. Now, his phones are disconnected and emails are unanswered.

The rental customer's first name his Abdul. If anyone has any information that could lead to the recovery of our equipment, please PM me. I really would appreciate the information.

Insurance should cover us (less the deductible which no one likes to lose, but that's a drop in the bucket).

I'm just going to be triple confirming the exact serial number. We have (3) units in the 90's and I'm double-checking the other two that are still ok but out of the office, then I'll post it.

Thank you and happy holidays.

www.IndieRentals.com

EPIC-M #5XX & #6XX - Rentals Now Available
IMDB Credits
Reply to topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: