|RedCam CentralSite Admin
Joined: 14 Dec 2006
Location: Los Angeles
|Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:59 am Post subject: Mike Curtis RED Presentation in Austin, TX (Dec. 4th)
On December 4th, at 1pm at the 501 Studios Stage, Mike Curtis of HD for Indies will be presenting the RED One Camera to the Central Texas market. Mike will be covering the advantages of the camera, how the camera works, the workflow, and in general, why RED matters.
GEAR (an Austin based rental house) will be providing their Red One camera for the event.
Date: December 4, 2007
Location: 501 Studios Stage
501 North IH-35 Austin, TX 78702
The presentation will include:
- Footage from Red shoots in New York and Spain
- Overview of the history and philosophy behind the RED One camera
- Details of the camera system - the body, the accessories, the sensor, the codec, the software, the workflow, etc.
- What RED means for production and post
- A live run-through of RED's workflow - shoot footage, post process, editorial workflows, etc.
Open to the public. For more information, check HD for Indies
RedCam Central Founder
EPIC-M #5XX & #6XX - Rentals Now Available