RedCam Central Forum IndexRedCam Central Forum IndexRED EPIC Rentals
FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

RedCam Central Forum Index » Third Party RED Products » Cooke Optics announces custom RED Lens Bundle
View previous topic
View next topic

Reply to topic
 Cooke Optics announces custom RED Lens Bundle
RedCam Central
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:52 pm    Post subject: Cooke Optics announces custom RED Lens Bundle Reply with quote

Cooke Optics announces custom RED Lens Bundle:

www.cookeoptics.com/cooke.nsf/

"The Cooke RED Set is a special package of four S4/i lenses that offers a range of focal lengths from 15 to 100mm. You will be colour coordinated with special red engraved lenses to complement the RED ONE. Each lens is fully equipped with /i "Intelligent" Technology.

The Cooke RED Set includes: a Cooke S4/i 15-40mm, T2.0 CXX Zoom and Cooke S4/i 50mm, 75mm and 100mm, T2.0 Prime Lenses and a rigid carry case to hold all four lenses. The RED ONE camera is fully /i compatible and will communicate directly with Cooke S4/i lenses via special contacts in the camera's lens mount. There is no need for additional equipment.

These lenses are standard, PL-mounted Cooke S4/i lenses that will work with any camera system."

As a Guest, you are currently unable to view/download the file attachments in this post.
Please Register or Log In to access attachments.

EPIC-M #5XX & #6XX - Rentals Now Available
IMDB Credits
Reply to topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: