RedCam Central Forum IndexRedCam Central Forum IndexRED EPIC Rentals
FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

RedCam Central Forum Index » RED Digital Cinema General Discussion » RedCam Central update (10/23/07)
View previous topic
View next topic

Reply to topic
 RedCam Central update (10/23/07)
RedCam Central
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:49 pm    Post subject: RedCam Central update (10/23/07) Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

I wanted to just post a quick message to say hello and update everyone on what has been happening both here on RedCam Central and in the outside world.

While many exciting things have been happening, we've been struggling to keep up - and that's a good problem to have. Everyday it seems, more images and footage is being released by the first RED owners and productions that are renting them. And we've seen some great footage in just a small amount of time.

I just want to go on record as saying that this Camera is truely proving itself as THE Digital Cinema Camera. The images are pristine, and to say the least, rival film. In fact, they are so clean, that it seems the RED is redefining a new standard in what will be considered "Filmic".

Here at RedCam Central, we have been tring to keep up with all of the developments and news, which is not easy. Camera features are being enabled everyday and the few bugs that did show up are being squashed fairly quickly.

Also, I personally have been working at my day job on Ron Howard's latest project, and have had a lot less time to work on the site.

Hopefully, now that the Film has wrapped, I might get some extra time.

One other thing to mention is that the LA Red Test is being postponed until mid-November, and we will update everyone on the status of that project when we can.

Thanks again for stopping by. We really hope to hear from more of you, as you experiment with your Cameras and help grow the community.

Please, don't be shy.... post a topic or thread, pics and clips...

thanks again,

EPIC-M #5XX & #6XX - Rentals Now Available
IMDB Credits
Reply to topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: