RedCam Central Forum IndexRedCam Central Forum IndexRED EPIC Rentals
FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

RedCam Central Forum Index » National / Global RED Events » IBC 2010
View previous topic
View next topic

Reply to topic
 IBC 2010
RedCam Central
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:46 pm    Post subject: IBC 2010 Reply with quote

This was posted online recently by RED's Ted Schilowitz:

"IBC 2010 RED activities

Preparing schedules now for IBC with a number of companies that will be exhibiting at the show and have asked us to be a part of their activities there this year. I'm looking forward to seeing many of those shooting RED and supporting the RED camera for Production and Post production at the show, and showing off the latest developments in the RED world surrounding the EPIC.

Here's the list so far:

Assimilate:
Big Screen Theater Presentation planned with them on Sat. Sept 11th at 1030am.
(Other casual visiting times throughout the week as time permits, opportunities for close up look at EPIC and latest Scratch developments on their highly evolved, RED Rocket powered, fully native R3D grading and finishing workflows)

The Foundry:
4pm on Friday, Sept. 10th
3pm on Sunday Sept 12th
11am on Monday Sept 13th
11am on Tuesday Sept 14th
(Presentations and workflow discussions planned, chance for a close up look at EPIC and discussions on native R3D Post Production, VFX and Compositing with the Foundry solutions.)

Band Pro:
1pm to 3pm on Friday, Sept. 10th
1pm to 3pm on Sunday Sept 12th
1pm to 3pm on Monday Sept 13th
1pm to 3pm on Tuesday Sept 14th
(casual meet and greet time each day, plans to show EPIC with the new super high performance Leica Primes, that are very well suited for the ultra high resolution 5k EPIC camera.)

Avid:
10am on Sunday Sept 12th
(Special Presentation, Q&A session and latest Avid developments for Media Composer 5 and Avid DS that support RED R3D footage natively for editing through 4k finishing)

AutoDesk:
5pm on Saturday Sept 11th
(Special Presentation, Case Study session and latest developments on Lustre, Smoke, Flame, etc. Covering AutoDesk's end to end support of RED R3D footage natively for editing, through 4k finishing)

I'll send this post to all these companies so they can chime in, let you know their stand and presentation locations at IBC (it's quite a large show) and give you more details as they come in. There are other off site and after hours events planned as well for many of these companies that you will want to know about as well.

And as there are many companies that will be showing their RED solutions at IBC that I have not scheduled time with yet, I'll be roaming as best I can to visit with them... I'm sure many will post what they are doing at IBC here on this thread.

After IBC, I'll be heading to Cinec in Germany for that show from Sept 18th to 20th, and then to NYC on the 22nd to give a presentation at the Createasphere event there, presenting some case studies with a few companies shooting and posting RED work in NYC on a regular basis. Plans to show EPIC at these events as well if you can't make it to IBC.

Should be an interesting September!"

EPIC-M #5XX & #6XX - Rentals Now Available
IMDB Credits
Reply to topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: