RedCam Central Forum IndexRedCam Central Forum IndexRED EPIC Rentals
FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

RedCam Central Forum Index » RED ONE M-X » Final notice on RED upgrade program (i/pins, etc.)
View previous topic
View next topic

Reply to topic
 Final notice on RED upgrade program (i/pins, etc.)
RedCam Central
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:01 am    Post subject: Final notice on RED upgrade program (i/pins, etc.) Reply with quote

"This is the final notice for the RED upgrade program. If you have any cameras that have not been through the RED upgrade program, you must email upgrades - at - red - dot - com by August 14, 2009 if you intend to send them in for upgrade.

Only cameras invoiced before September 15, 2008 would need to be upgraded. If you have any questions as to whether or not your camera has been upgraded, please remove the lens cap on your camera and check to see if i/pins are installed. If so, your camera has been upgraded or was delivered with current generation hardware. There is no need to send in the camera for upgrade.

If not and you would like to take advantage of the RED upgrade program, please contact John before August 14, 2009. The upgrade program will only be performed at our US (Lake Forest, CA) and European (Pinewood Studios in Buckinghamshire, England) RED facilities.

If you confirm that you still plan on sending in your camera(s) for the RED upgrade program, John will send you additional details and instructions at that time. For any and all questions regarding the RED upgrade program, please consider John your direct contact:"

John Restivo
RED BOMB SQUAD
upgrades - at - red - dot com
949.206.7900 x 7934

EPIC-M #5XX & #6XX - Rentals Now Available
IMDB Credits
Reply to topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: